Amp Question

Participant count
  • Participants list

1976Olds

CarAudio.com Recruit
I bought a Kicker cxa 600.1 amp off of Facebook and was wondering if I need to have it set up as high or low imput level. I am using a new radio with a sub output. The radio is a Custom Autosound USA740. I am running 2 old 12" Rockford Fosgate subs now but will probably switch to a single 12 in the summer. If you have any decent sub suggestions for this setup that are in the same price range as the RF p3 that would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

am using a new radio with a sub output.
This will be a low output, so set amp to low input.
am running 2 old 12" Rockford Fosgate subs now but will probably switch to a single 12 in the summer.
That amp drops to 2 ohms minimum, so a dual 4 ohms sub is what you will be looking for. RF P3 subs are good, but the ported box will have to be 1.79 cu. ft. Make sure you got the space for that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...