• Thread starter Albokid
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
    Participant list
A

Albokid

i dont even know so much about brands of amps and stuff but why are sony xplod amps retailling for like 400 -450 bucks for a "good" sony amp??????? ,,i started this from the saying "u get wut u pay for"

sony amps look good on paper like their sound to noise ratio is fairly high but they just dont have the "balls" of like a rf amp. there was a rumor that when one of the electronic stores in the southwest (best buy) started carring rf that there quality went down because of the volume that they were getting maybe that is what really happened to sony xplod!?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.