amp problems

Participant count
  • Participant list

kurtisp
10+ year member

LA
my amp turns on but no sound comes out.......i put another one of my amps in and it works.......so i have no idea what it can be.........none of the fuses burnt..........nothing smells burnt inside either..............i have no idea..........anyone know anything.....let me know!>>>>thanks

it is a blaupunkt 150rms.....not big.........i have 4 guage going to it and it was working fine for about 2 months......i took my sub box out one day to redo the carpet on it....an when i went to put it back in it dint work.......it comes on but no sound...........and would it be both chanells??>>>i dont have it bridged though...........?????????????????????

its a Pa2150 blaupunkt 2x150 rms 400w max..........yea i tryed my old amp an it worked fine...........i also think this is odd...........

would it have anything to do with the way i had the subs wired.......i dont know what you call it but i put 2 possitives to one and 2 negatives to one on both subs......so that i have only one possitive and one negative for each sub........

they are 2 image dynamic idq 10's..........they was woring for about 3 months they same way they are wired right now..........would they all of a sudden just stop working??>>>>

ok this is a bad drawing of how i got them wired.......lol............i did it in like 3 min.........

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.