amp problems

Participant count
  • Participant list

bannock
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i finally got around to getting a little bit of boom ( 6 months after the break in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif )

i hooked everything up but no little blue light. checked the wires again, remote was good. noticed the power wire was all corroded so i changed it and still nothing. the power wire goes through my fuse relay, which it always has even with my last system. any other things to look for? i drive a 99 saturn sc1 & the hu is an older one of mine that had no problem. its a Kenwood KDC-MP738, is there anything i have to turn on on that?

its been awhile so im a little rusty //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

stupid question did you check the fuse? if so use a dmm to make sure your getting power to the amp if not use the dmm to check the ground a good ground should read .5 or less if that doesnt work get back to us and we will give you more

im guessing its my remote wire. i was screwing my power back in and my screw driver hit the remote terminal and the light came on. its connected to the blue wire of the HU as installdr says, so is there another wire i can connect it to?

u gota connect the remote turn on wire from the deck to the amp. just pull out your deck and make sure its right. Keep goin over everything im sure its somthing stupid. check your ground as well and fuses

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.