Amp needed for 12 inch sub specs listed below

I believe you, but cant see how.The capacity is only 10%

How long do these last? Are they as reliable as AGM?
You cant compare them to an agm battery specs wise its totally something different on another level.

They last just as long if not longer.

Everyone that swapped to lithium gained at the minimum one whole db over agms.

You cant compare them to an agm battery specs wise its totally something different on another level.
They last just as long if not longer.

Everyone that swapped to lithium gained at the minimum one whole db over agms.
For me its about space savings. 22AH $750! I cant do that though

now you see the tradeoff lol. Still a nortstar sms 480 costs the same but performs less and its 10x the weight and is very big real estate wise.
Are other Lithium batteries brands ok to use? Like maybe the Lithium motorcycle batteries?

Are other Lithium batteries brands ok to use? Like maybe the Lithium motorcycle batteries?
i'd trust jy and limitless atm. Some off brand lithiums are pretty junky.

You want something with a High C rating. Cheap lithiums will be under 5C while good ones are above 10c.

The cheaper lithiums will require a lot more just to keep up and its slow to charge back up as well.

i'd trust jy and limitless atm. Some off brand lithiums are pretty junky.
You want something with a High C rating. Cheap lithiums will be under 5C while good ones are above 10c.

The cheaper lithiums will require a lot more just to keep up and its slow to charge back up as well.
I do some research on the "C" rating

Do these need specific charger, or are they ok with alt charging?7

I havent found any info on C rating even on the JY brand

How so these compare with Maxwell caps also? I remember they were a big deal for a while and I hear less about them now.

You can't really judge a battery for car audio by the AH rating. The Limitless 22ah lithium is a nasty battery.
I am trying to find out if other brands lithium are good as well.

Space and weight savings are great if I can afford them.

Prices like that are the reason I dont have 12 15" in a wall with 30KW on tap etc...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.