amp issues

Participant count
  • Participant list

yourmomonacid
10+ year member

system user not abuser
Long story short, my sub started to rumble even when i had the volume at zero, and started to thump when turned on or off. i hooked up another amp and sub, and it still rumbles alittle but i think its because my amp is better than the one i put in for now.

I HAD

soundstream van goh 800.2 with an RESX

FOR NOW

i have an eclipse, i dont know how many watts but not much...

to a ascendant audio assasin 8

NOTE ive been running the SX for a year now with no issues, same set up allways...

and the amp cut out and turned on, but didnt work so i switched it from SENSE to BYPASS

and it works now like above... sorry alittle confusion

do you think its my headunit?

or what

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.