Amp issue Need help

Participant count
  • Participant list

SubFocus
10+ year member

I have a Exile 2400.1, and im currently transferring my system to another truck, I turn the key back to allow power and my deck and satellite radio will turn on but my amp wont. When i turn the key to the normal off position the light for the amp will turn on for a second then off again. Same thing happens when i start the truck, ill start it and it doesn't come on when i shut the truck off it will power on for a second then turn back off.. Am i missing something? any help would be greatful

Exile 2400.1

JL 10w7AE

2004 Ford F250

Last edited by a moderator:
I discovered the problem, but im confused by it... The remote wire must be plugged in but why is that? without it, the amp only comes on with the FM/AM radio

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.