amp is too strong

carlos18

texas
hello everybody, i am just learning about car audio so dont be to harsh on me. First, i got 4 SPR-17C 6.5 alpine type-R, and i want to power them with my p.450 4channel RF amp. the amps maw power is 1752, and rms is 584. How do i wire them so i wont blow them?

will it be ok, if i wire them to each channel, i end up with a 2ohm load with 115rms. the speakers power handle 100rms, and 300max. will that be ok, they will only be used for highs

will it be ok, if i wire them to each channel, i end up with a 2ohm load with 115rms. the speakers power handle 100rms, and 300max. will that be ok, they will only be used for highs
If they are 4 ohm speakers, they will present the amp with a 4 ohm load per channel.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.