Amp is on but no sound question

Participant count
  • Participant list
So I went out at lunch and the sound was working just fine....had the Dmm and tried to attempt what was said but I kept getting 0 on it (so probably did it wrong)...but as of now it is working...Lord knows if it will when I get off but I guess we'll see

So I went out at lunch and the sound was working just fine....had the Dmm and tried to attempt what was said but I kept getting 0 on it (so probably did it wrong)...but as of now it is working...Lord knows if it will when I get off but I guess we'll see
sounds like short or loose ground or remote wire make sure all wires are tight.. pull amp fuses sometimes they can get like 1/2 way burnt and will work sometimes and not work later..

well on my way home that same day the sound cut off again.....i actually got a new set of rcas and tried it and still no sound...the amp is on....what are the ways to check if the cd players rca outlets went bad because i've had taht happened once years ago, but i'm just really confused as to what is wrong still

u checked all fuses, ground and remote turn on where it's wired to up front? did u pull sub/s make sure wires are tight? if u have 2 subs unhook 1 see if other 1 works etc.. other that that stuff u need to try amp in another car or borrow 1 or get new hu, amp or hu can just die..

Everybody and everything loves them some Pac and 90's hardcore rap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.