Amp help

MURDOUGH

So I have a Pioneer GM-D8400 going to two 12" kicker Comp R subs. When I connect the speakers it goes into protection mode and speakers play like a heartbeat. It's odd. I measure the DC Volts and got over 14, I rewired them with a new fuse back down to 12.2. I can't figure out what's causing this. Please help

Yes it is intended for a 2ohm. The wiring in the box has them currently with one positive wire connected into the first speaker and then connected to a second which is run to the second speaker. This is the same for the ground although it runs from the second speaker to the first

post pics of wiring, also what are the speakers running off? hopefully not this amp too lol. whats your lpf set too and i'd say you have the subs wired up incorrectly for that amp (just a guess). i'd say they are duel 2 ohm kicker compVR's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.