Amp help please

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigxb16

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey guys, im looking to redo my sound system. I have a 2005 infiniti g35. I had the stock system a few months ago then upgraded them but kinda got ****ed over with trash speakers cause I was dumb and impatient. Now I have powerbass 6.5 speakers and tweeters (connected to the head unit), a boss 1200 amp, a pioneer 10'' svc, and a JVC KW-V820BT head unit. I just want some suggestions for some decent speakers (not top of the line or bottom barrel) and amp for it, and an amp that can reliably power 2 pioneer 10'' svc. I tried doing research but it just leaves me more confused. Also the subs have 350 RMS. Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the help.
For amps I suggest the JL Audio JD or JX line. Great sound, strong, reliable, small, efficient, and affordable. A JX or JD500/1 would be perfect for those Pioneer subs, and a 400/4 for full range. You could also opt for a 5 channel amp. Much easier to install.
Screenshot_20210701-092438.png

For speakers I would only do front doors. Audio Legion has a component set of 6.5s for $180 that looks awesome. JBL Concert series has good reviews and Infinity Kappa sounds quite good. I own old component sets that have me set for life, so I have not shopped for full range sets in a while.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...