Amp goes in protect mode

Participant count
  • Participant list
I cant believe that i just dished out like another 40 dollars for another power wire when i didnt need it even though the old one was kinda beat up!!
how do you think most of us learned what we did bro, lol... live and learn, you kno

yup ... as long as your willing to listen to the advice you get on here, you'll catch on really quick (theres alot of noobs on here, who think they know EVERYTHING, and dont like "advice") lol

I wouldn't say i'm a noob but i certainly don't know everything! I'm more of a figure it out by myself kind of person but if i work on it for 12 hours and can't figure it out then its time to start asking other people like today i worked on that for a good prolly 6 or 7 hours even worked on it in the meijer parking lot for about 20 mins LOL then i came on here and asked you guys and i got the answer I was looking for. naw meen LOL??

yeah i love meijer i have so many memories in meijer stores LOL. one time they had a box full of bean bags chairs and i thought it would be fun to jump in the box of bean bag chairs and just like a cartoon all 4 sides of the box collapsed LOL. Then another time me and a couple of friends were walking around at like 230 in there and they pulled a new garbage can off the shelf and they were like get in it so i did and they wheeled it up to the register like they were gonna but it and they knocked on it and I jumped out and almost gave the lady at the reigster a heart attack LOL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.