Amp for Pioneer TS-C720PRS

Yaro
10+ year member

Which amp need to running Pioneer TS-C720PRS???

HU: alpne 9887.

I want running passive, because i never try active before, but maybe in futere change to active.

So looking for 2x,4x ch SQ amp.

Alpine PDX 2.150,

Alpine PDX 4.100,

JL 300/2, JL 300/4

JL HD600/4.

others????

woot for a washington member

all of those are great choices, and there are so many 2/4ch amps out there, your options are pretty much endless. It all depends on how much dough you wanna drop.

I've ran both the pdx 2x150 and the JL 300/2 on a pr. Both are more than enough for the pioneers. If you can find a 300/2 online, it's probably your best bang for the buck. I paid 229.00 with free shipping in Jan. from onlinecarstereo.com The alpine is small and runs cool, but I prefer the sound Q of the JL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.