Amp for front two speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ArrizX
10+ year member

Scout 800 owner.
Im most like going to be getting this player

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-eCL8ESyT2OE/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=300&I=130DEHP680&search=Pioneer+VENDORID130&SearchDisplay=Pioneer

So, with that, and new speakers, I have been told to get an amp for the front two speakers, and let the headunit power the back two. What do you think about this. And if this is deemed true, please point me in the direction of some good amps that around like 65 or 70x2 at 1-2 ohms. Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The end result is, not the intention. I think OP got what I was saying. The Brits generally aren't as sensitive. A 500w sub amp does not...
Sounds like your front stage is overpowering your sub stage/ Weak sub stage. Is this a 4dr. Sedan or a Hatchback WRX? Where do you have the sub...
May be a weak link. Hifonics has been pretty dubious for going on 30 years now.
This is correct. Those insurance /extended warranty people dont want to pay for anything that isnt listed on the contract, of which to most is...
Never said they were. Commentary was more to being able to purchase one or the other or 40% off and take a 90 day warranty... which I would in a...

About this thread

ArrizX

10+ year member
Scout 800 owner.
ArrizX
Somewhere drinking moutain dew...
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date