Amp for an AA Havoc

Participant count
  • Participant list

kinville
10+ year member

Alaska
Well I recently purchased an AA Havoc 15" which I am really excited about, however I'm torn about which amp to buy to go with it. Now the same seller is offering a crossfire vr1000d for a good price, but I'm not sure... some ppl seem to love them others hate them... I've also been looking at the Sundown saz-1500d, AQ 1200d, and the eD Nine.1, plus just whatever turns up in the classifieds. While I know some ppl are just gonna say get the sundown and be done with, which IS what I'm leaning towards, I like to look at as many options as possible before making a purchase... so if there are any other good suggestions I would love to hear them.

Also, on a side note, I searched the forum and giving the Havoc 1500rms seems to be about the norm... Anyone with personal experience with them care to chime in on how well they handle that power?

I'm using a Us Amps md2 but havent fully broken it in, dont know how it will take it once I turn the gains up a little.But It sounds really good so far should get better as it breaks in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.