crunch gp3000d pro

Participant count
  • Participant list
yeah i adjusted everything i am either thinking its the rcas are wrong or i might not have the sub wired up i think i stipped some of the wires last week when i pulled on them.

that could def be it..

Check the simple stuff man. Check the Rca's, all speaker wires (inside the box and connecting to the amp) make sure the gains are set properly. see what happens then. I dunno y ppl are jumping to the conclusion that its blown...

I had the same problem when I first hooked mine up. I messed with the master/slave switch and the amp just kicked in.

Make sure your switch is on master.

sorry guys yeah thanks it wasnt any of that i put it in last night. it was dark and i thought i had put the rca's in right but i guess not. i had put them in on input its all set now. thanks though and by the way i metered about two months ago with the one 15" btl and a ssl4000.1 which isnt much i did a 145.9 in trunk and i think i am easily close to a 149-150 range in trunk not sealed

that could def be it..
Check the simple stuff man. Check the Rca's, all speaker wires (inside the box and connecting to the amp) make sure the gains are set properly. see what happens then. I dunno y ppl are jumping to the conclusion that its blown...
thanks man it wasnt blown i dont know what people think.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.