Amp for 2 SA-15s

Looking for an amp for 2 D2 sa-15s. I would rather run it at 2 ohms and was wondering if anyone has went down this road and what sounded the best. Not looking for crazy power or anything like that, just nice bass.
so u already have the subs? woulda been better to get d4's and run at 1 ohm man.. more power for same or less $ if u want subs to move well u will need 1k or more at 2ohm but u will pay for more watts than u use (i' know i'm doing it).. i think your best bet is infinity 1k big blank on here tested recently (did over 1200rms @2ohm) watch dyno

Yeah I got them on sale from a store going out of business for 75 a piece, so I could sell them. But i would like to use them if it would not be that big of a price difference in the amps I would be looking at.

Yeah I got them on sale from a store going out of business for 75 a piece, so I could sell them. But i would like to use them if it would not be that big of a price difference in the amps I would be looking at.
are they new? if so thats a killer deal, either way i'd use them but correct box is also important, do u have one? 2 15's need large box u could be better off with 1 in good box with 1krms @1 ohm..

Me personally if I was in your situation I would do what was suggested above in run a Korean amp at .5 but if you don't feel confident in doing that then you definitely should not do it you could get a Brazilian 2 ohm model amp or a Beastie Class A/B that can handle 2 ohm Bridge or the easiest route would probably be to just run one amp per sub at 1 ohm each and that would probably be my second choice if I really did not want to run at .5 and that would give you the most options besides running at .5

Well I did not want to have to buy 2 ams (money is pretty tight). And i did not want to upgrade my electrical components here due to the same reason.

Well I did not want to have to buy 2 ams (money is pretty tight). And i did not want to upgrade my electrical components here due to the same reason.
You see, that's the problem with new people and unaware of electrical. They wanna hook up new amps, speakers subs, etc but completely ignore the electrical. Little do they know that depending upon the vehicle they own and the smallish big 3 factory wires with it, chances are, your gonna have to upgrade something.....even if it's the big 3 for now and a better battery later on. Your gonna exp voltage drops and lights dimming if you don't.

I have already done a big 3 upgrade, I just have not upgraded the battery or the alternator. I appreciate it tho. Thanks for all the help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.