Amp doesn't work

I should actually edit my first statement. The 13.5V is the input, as in coming from the carbattery. Now that I have fully read the gain setting tutorial, I'll check to see what the output voltage is.

md2.jpg

24dB crossover...Im gonna guess thats the SSF though....
But the very first sentence in the feature list is "Variable Low Pass Filter"

While the "24dB Sub Crossover" very well may be a infrasonic filter the other has to be an actual crossover ~ an infrasonic is a HP filter not a LP one.

I finally got it working. DOn't know what the problem was though. I just have to tune it now....guess that will take an hour or 2 to get it perfect. I have 3 levels to deal with.

subsonic --range of 15-40hz

low pass --range of 40-100 hz

and bass eq. --range of 1 -12 db, plus knob which adds 1-12db.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.