AMP doesn't work

Participant count
  • Participant list

BRJON

CarAudio.com Newbie
NYC
Hi guys, I installed the Hertz Mille ML Power 4 in my audio system.

Although it was successfully started, all the LEDs were on at the same time and the audio was not working properly. I tested the AMP power cable, remote turn on cable & ground cable. They are all working fine (12v) (0hm) The RCA harness is also working fine. The fuse was burned out earlier but I have installed a new one. (The blown fuse may have been caused by a faulty wiring connection, in the previous test only one of the door stereos could make sound and the volume was very low and the sound was not clear)

I found the problem when I tested the audio wire, after I started playing music (the audio did not produce sound). The ohm value of the door audio harness kept changing from 0 to 3.8, while the subwoofer's ohm value was able to reach up to 2.5 ohms. But both of them get 0.0 AC power from the amp. I have tried reconnecting the power to the AMP and tested it after unplugging all the harnesses except for the power, ground and remote control wires. It remains unchanged.

I would like to know do you have any idea about that. Thanks for any answer!

11111.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...