Amp connection

Participant count
  • Participant list
No, there is a remote wire. The remote wire goes to your radio wiring harness so when your radio turns on, it signals the amp to turn on.

You can however, jump a wire from power to remote terminals on the amp, and the amp would constantly be on.

I don't recommend jumping from power to remote tho. More of a temporary use type thing.

No, there is a remote wire. The remote wire goes to your radio wiring harness so when your radio turns on, it signals the amp to turn on.
You can however, jump a wire from power to remote terminals on the amp, and the amp would constantly be on.

I don't recommend jumping from power to remote tho. More of a temporary use type thing.
This is correct. You need the power wire from your battery, a remote turn on from the back of your head unit and a ground wire to get your amp turned on.

The remote lead wire will signal your amp when to turn off and on. If your radio is on, the amp will be on. If it is off, the amp will turn off

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.