Amp to go with Hertz HSK 165 6.5"

Participant count
  • Participant list

Intended

So after a decent amount of looking around and research I think I'm going to get the Hertz HSK 165 6.5". I am also considering the Crescendo Mezzo SQ2's 6.5" don't know which are better and I couldn't find much info on the Mezzo's so I'm leaning toward the HSK's if anyone has input for these speakers I'd love it as well as other recommendations around this price ($200- $350). Either way I need to get an amp so please list good amp choice. Either a 2 or 4 channel. Thanks. Car is a 2008 Mazda 3 GT

So after a decent amount of looking around and research I think I'm going to get the Hertz HSK 165 6.5". I am also considering the Crescendo Mezzo SQ2's 6.5" don't know which are better and I couldn't find much info on the Mezzo's so I'm leaning toward the HSK's if anyone has input for these speakers I'd love it as well as other recommendations around this price ($200- $350). Either way I need to get an amp so please list good amp choice. Either a 2 or 4 channel. Thanks. Car is a 2008 Mazda 3 GT
As just another car audio lover I'd have to say that you can't go wrong with either of these options! As long as they are powered and equalized properly, you will be in sound quality bliss!..as far as brands go., crescendo...quality from what I have heard

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.