Amp comparison

Participant count
  • Participant list
Thats great. I have a DC lvl4 10" D2 i ordered to start me off. Guess ill wire for 4Ohm for 1k. Gonna look for another single 10 or 12 thatll take the full 2K (or whatever itll put out @ 1Ohm
Sounds like you are going in the right direction. Keeping the bigger amp to upgrade later is a great idea. But, like cl1ckclack said you really want to get an extra battery in there.

Sounds good thank you. I appreciate everyone's help. I bought a brand new knu 4ga kit now I have to get a new kit never even used mine haha.

You could get away with just a 1400 in the back. But to be ideal (of course Kinectik want you to buy more batteries) 1400 for starting and 2000 for the system.

Well I'd like to make sure I have enough. I want to replace the alt just not right this second. But I will. The trailblazer has a decent size although on it already

OK, then start with the 2000 in the back and as money allows get the 1400 for the starting battery. Check this tutorial out by maxxsonics. I think it could help you decide the best way to go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.