Amp and Speakers Troubleshooting

Participant count
  • Participant list

whitecenter

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi all—

I just recently installed an amp and new speakers (my first time) and it was unbelievably frustrating, but somehow got it to work. My problem was that the front speakers would only play treble and my rear speakers would only play bass. I was finicking around with the 4 channel amp i just installed and headunit and I accidentally flipped a switch that changes the amp from a 4 channel mode to a 2 channel mode. Now, even when switched back to the 4 channel mode, my speakers don’t work at all anymore—they just play very subtle static. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Sorry, I forgot to put my details on here. My friend referred me to Skar, so I have TX65C Component Speakers on all four doors, the Skar 400 watt amp, and a Pioneer DMH1500NEX as the head unit. Hope this helps a bit better.

Sorry, I forgot to put my details on here. My friend referred me to Skar, so I have TX65C Component Speakers on all four doors, the Skar 400 watt amp, and a Pioneer DMH1500NEX as the head unit. Hope this helps a bit better.
First let us rule out the radio by connecting a 3.5mm to rca cable from your phone to the amp. Play music and see if all is well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.