Best Bang For Your Buck Amps

MuNchiezzz

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Nov 19, 2019
Mesquite, Nevada
I've been searching for an amp that's not going to break my wallet but at the same time not so cheap it falls apart. Also that it does what its supposed to do power wise. I know of...

Taramps - Most watts per dollar. However I've read the quality isnt the best but that they at least do what they say they do.

Skar - I've heard more positive than negative reviews

Audiopipe - ?

Crescendo - ?

Memphis - ?

Others - ?

Reactions: IndySlim

Jeffdachef

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Feb 5, 2013
South Coast Metro, CA
I literally came to this post to see which one of you guys would say Taramps 1st lol!!
lol yeah i mean the QC isnt perfect but every brand has their lemons however the manufacturer either repairs or sends you a new one no questions asked without hassle. Cant say the same with many other brands making you go through hoops of flame and paying return shipping and then after they diagnose the amp, putting the blame on you any way they can to weasel out of a warranty. Also dyno proven numbers through many amp testers. Price to sheer wattage for big boy systems is really good with decent efficiency as well. Not to mention all sundown, alphard and many other amps are literally moving to full bridge designs, its the pathway to the future technology wise.

OP
M

MuNchiezzz

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Nov 19, 2019
Mesquite, Nevada
lol yeah i mean the QC isnt perfect but every brand has their lemons however the manufacturer either repairs or sends you a new one no questions asked without hassle. Cant say the same with many other brands making you go through hoops of flame and paying return shipping and then after they diagnose the amp, putting the blame on you any way they can to weasel out of a warranty. Also dyno proven numbers through many amp testers. Price to sheer wattage for big boy systems is really good with decent efficiency as well. Not to mention all sundown, alphard and many other amps are literally moving to full bridge designs, its the pathway to the future technology wise.
Which line of Taramps is the best to use?

Smart Line
Bass Line
MD Line

OP
M

MuNchiezzz

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Nov 19, 2019
Mesquite, Nevada
I know I want...
-double din
-able to connect Android phone through bluetooth to play music
-if I can connect 2 phones it's a plus but not necessary
-4v preouts (I believe that's the good one)
-would like to stay under $400

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Trending Topics

Latest Classifieds