Amp an Box

Participant count
  • Participant list
How much would I be able to make if a sold a custom box for 2 12's and a kicker zx850 amp?. (used for about a month)
about as much as the buyer is willing to pay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

just kidding but i'd look at ebay and see what they're going for there and then come up with a fair estimate of what you think the box is worth.

well the subs are blown and i sent those ****ers back to sony cuz they couldnt even handle their own rms so they gave me a refund (shipping costs killed me but w/e) My buddy built the box but he's pretty much famous in my area for the work he does.

DSC02915.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.