Amp almost caught fire. Amp failure??

Does anyone know if I can order another terminal like the one in the pic? It can be detached from the amplifier. Googled cerwin Vega amp terminal and didn’t see anything. Worth trying to call them or something?

Does anyone know if I can order another terminal like the one in the pic? It can be detached from the amplifier. Googled cerwin Vega amp terminal and didn’t see anything. Worth trying to call them or something?
Call the company for replacement parts or get info from them for repair center contact information.
You can buy parts direct most of the time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I like to use diff colored wire for ground/power....not the same color for both.
Ya I normally would have, but just had like 15 feet of 0 gauge wire left over from last car so used it for both. Guess I’m gona get new wires, make a new ground, and try to get snte Replacement part from cerwin Vega and try this again lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.