American Bass XD 8's

Item(s) for Sale: Pair of AB 8's

Item(s) Description/Condition: Pretty nice. They both have slight punctures in the surrounds that have been repaired , been that way since i bought them from another member.

Price: 100+shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: If you are local you can have the box for free.

Item Pictures:
2c7af598.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
No sir. thats 100 for the pair + shipping. Not trying to bust any heads , its the same price i paid last month from taylorfade. I am gonna put the DCON's back in the car. They play just as loud as these 8's but have better SQ.

shoot me a price shipped to 72903 please
have to go to take the kids to a doctor's appt. i'm pretty sure the pair weighs 30 pounds. Type in 40 to be safe. They would be coming from 33511. If you want calculate it and leave me a PM. If not , when i get home i will do it.

id work a trade out for these if you wanna message me on facebook later.
selling them to pay for the dcon's. Not really interested in trades. 

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

i like the dcon's better and need a way to pay for them without digging into my own funds , or lack of funds. LOL

oh and did u have to fix the issue with the sub or did the last owner take care of it? i just wana see if its been playing for some time with the repair with no issue. if u can get some pics of the motor's and a close up on the repair please. thank you my luv

You could tune them low but they probably wont give a flat response up high unless you use a big box. I wouldnt tune lower than 33, they will play down low at that tuning though.

Motor's are perfect , just google american bass XD 8 and there is a thread somewhere showing them. And when i get home i will post close ups of the surrounds. and as far as fixing a issue i don't know what you mean. I never had to fix anything on these. They were repaired when i bought them and are holding strong. I will also post a few vids of them going hammer.

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

You could tune them low but they probably wont give a flat response up high unless you use a big box. I wouldnt tune lower than 33, they will play down low at that tuning though.
yes , i tuned to 35 and can play down to 30 safely.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.