American Bass VFL8D4 box size

Participant count
  • Participant list

BIG_J94

im looking to run 4 american bass vfl8d4's in a 1997 single cab chevrolet s10, but my one and only problem is i cant find any box size specs anywhere for these woofers... i would like to complete my transaction on ebay for all four, but, if all four arent going to fit in my truck why get four instead of two or three and spend an extra $120 on an amp or something else for my truck?

is anybody running these or does anybody know how many C.F. the box is supposed to be for this woofer when ported? any help is greatly appreciated thanks

thanks i appreciate it i have looked for a long time for those specs im trying to fit 4 of these into a standard cab truck haha. how does yours sound on lows?

Buy them off of Mylows10 if you're gonna get them. He sells the VFL 8's for the same price they are online but he will help you much better if anything goes wrong. He is good with his customer service.

He can also help you with an amp or anything else you may need to finish up your install

Buy them off of Mylows10 if you're gonna get them. He sells the VFL 8's for the same price they are online but he will help you much better if anything goes wrong. He is good with his customer service.
He can also help you with an amp or anything else you may need to finish up your install
Thanks guys. The box I used was .65 per sub. But I had 4 in it. When I took 2 subs out and closed of the 2 middle holes. They got really deep. Bass wise. Sounded really good to ported at 34 hertz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.