American bass vfl 8 vs hd8

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ridinhi
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Ok, still can’t make my mind up and I think I’ll settle with a pair of 8’s. I had the skar SVR 8’s and I can’t lie, they weren’t bad but they were just something to give me an idea of what 8’s could do. After trying a few setups, I few subs/port up in my single cab sounds best.
So, anyone with experience with these models fromAmerican bass? Or should I just lol into theSundown sa8? I see some different sa8 models. Not sure which to look at. Power available is 1200watts.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Without better photos it's hard to really see anything. Based off of those it looks just fine. Grab a digital multimeter, set it to continuity...
Great amp. Ran on nothing lower than 13.9 volts ever. Adult owned and never abused. Looks: 8 of 10. A few scratches due to being used...
Yes, they are definitely beefy. I beat the snot out of this one to find it's limits and it took it rather well. For the abuse I put it through and...
Placed a pair in a an enclosure according to enclosure specs below on a Crescendo Skyway 3k and they seem to be doing very nice and really...

About this thread

Ridinhi

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Ridinhi
Winston-Salem, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date