American bass VFL 75.1

Participant count
  • Participant list
i searched for a 75.1/80.1 for a year before i gave up... lol im on ca.com caco maf.com and few others... closest i came was a 100.1... beautiful amps though i love vfl series....

The 75.1 is discontinued so if you get one from any online dealers which none are authorized. No warranty period. But new they were $320
That's probably why he couldn't find any info. Did the 80.1 replace them. ? And what do they go for. And another question, the VFL 18801 how does that compare. He is looking for 800-1000 RMS

That's probably why he couldn't find any info. Did the 80.1 replace them. ? And what do they go for. And another question, the VFL 18801 how does that compare. He is looking for 800-1000 RMS
The 80.1 has always been there. Just didn't sell many 75.1 amps. The 1880 is an ok amp really small tho. And not Korean built

If you don't mind. PM me a price on the 80.1 and I'll tell him tomorrow at work when I see him. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.