american bass vfl 200.1

I just picked one of these up today and wanted others opinions about the amp. Also whats a good price for one of these used. Here are pics of my amp.

20130203_144319.jpg

20130203_143531.jpg

20130203_151405.jpg

Looks like a Cap has been replaced,So It has been repaired,looks like..Few scratches..Id say Keep it if you can, and Run it..Its deff a Beast of an amp.Im running two new Hybrid Mini VFL 4480.1d(2250 rms@1ohm ea)and a mini Hybrid VFL 150.4,and they are some great amps.You will need a very good set of subs to justify that amps output.Id keep it..just my opinion, but you could ask $350 on it easily

Looks like a Cap has been replaced,So It has been repaired,looks like..Few scratches..Id say Keep it if you can, and Run it..Its deff a Beast of an amp.Im running two new Hybrid Mini VFL 4480.1d(2250 rms@1ohm ea)and a mini Hybrid VFL 150.4,and they are some great amps.You will need a very good set of subs to justify that amps output.Id keep it..just my opinion, but you could ask $350 on it easily
Thank u for the info bout the cap. Yea its got lots of scratches on it but that dont really bother me at all.

Thank u for the info bout the cap. Yea its got lots of scratches on it but that dont really bother me at all.
Id rather run a BA used amp that a new POS..LOL..Ya man..keep it and run it on your substage,,its a real BA amp!

SOLID amp very strong will do over rated power by far can run at .5 daily burp at .25 no prob.... and that cap doesn't look like it was replaced necessarily there are little covers over top of all the casp like a "sticker" if you will and that looks like it came of might have might have not

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.