American Bass VFL 1000 old school amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bigwheelw

Item(s) for Sale:

American Bass VFL 1000

Item(s) Description/Condition:

SWEET ULTRA RARE American Bass VFL 1000 Old school 2 channel amplifier!!! 1000w RMS at 4 ohms bridged. USA MADE!!!! This is one very rare amplifier!!! Has double power and ground inputs on it, and only the "BIG BOY" amps of the 90's had that on them! I am going to try and get some info on it, but have had no luck so far! This bad boy is one bad *** powerhouse!!! Has nicks and scuffs, but is nothing short of amazing!

Price:

$240

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$20 hit me up for pics

Item Pictures:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/VFL-1000-car-audio-amplifier-amp-old-school-/201659192402?nav=SEARCH

Item(s) for Sale: American Bass VFL 1000

Item(s) Description/Condition:

SWEET ULTRA RARE American Bass VFL 1000 Old school 2 channel amplifier!!! 1000w RMS at 4 ohms bridged. USA MADE!!!! This is one very rare amplifier!!! Has double power and ground inputs on it, and only the "BIG BOY" amps of the 90's had that on them! I am going to try and get some info on it, but have had no luck so far! This bad boy is one bad *** powerhouse!!! Has nicks and scuffs, but is nothing short of amazing!

Price:

$240

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$20 hit me up for pics

Item Pictures:

VFL 1000 Car Audio Amplifier Amp Old School | eBay

Lol dual pwr N ground wasn't uncommon back then. Also you're a tad over priced given its beat up pretty bad

If you think that is beat up then you must have very responsible friends that are 90 years old with plastic on their furniture lmao //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/scared.gif.f134e57c6c93ccd0f15aa5ac32c7d4a0.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif I am open to offers if anyone is interested in it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.