American Bass VFL 100.1 / JL HD 600.4

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossman150

Senior VIP Member
Iowa
I have for sale an American Bass VFL 100.1 (iirc I purchased this from a member of this forum brand new, he was an AB dealer) and a JL Audio HD 600.4:

Item(s) Description/Condition: Both amps are in near new condition, there might be small cosmetic scratches from installation but nothing else. They work flawlessly and were only used a couple of months before I sold my car. I also have a near new JL 10w6v3 that pairs fantastic with the VFL 100.1, I will post that in speakers.

Price:I need to sell these fast, so pricing to sell. $300 for the HD 600.4, $225 for the VFL 100.1. Its been a while but I am pretty sure those are very fair prices.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:paypal only, paypal email address is paybossman150@yahoo.com you can text or call me @712-326-4350. I will ship ground to lower 48.

Item Pictures: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Really surprised the AB amp is still here, I thought it would go first! This is a killer sub amp guys, powerful and clean.

I realized I made a mistake when calculating shipping, so if the AB amp sells today I will honor the price of $225 if not I will close it and try and sell it locally. I highly doubt you are going to beat the value this amp provides for anywhere near this price....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...