dual 2ohm

1500wrms/3000wpeak

direct 8ga. leads

50lbs

exact same as the AQ hdc3

great shape, cone and surround is mint, not all beat up. only run off 1000wrms

[i no longer have 2, only 1 left]

Price:

$175 plus shipping for the one. I REALLY DON'T WANNA SHIP, but to calculate its 50lbs shipping weight from 43212

will only trade for a sundown sa 15

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

coming UPS BUT WOULD RATHER SELL LOCAL. These baskets sometimes snap during transport, I'll insure sub for sale price, but you have been warned.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

2gskbux.jpg

2wgb428.jpg

120i2rd.jpg

2zhfxwi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in buying one if you still have it and i live in dayton and i can pick it up but i was wondering if u could answer a question for me...... i have a audiopipe18001d would this sub be louder than having two 12 sundowns or something?

there's no replacement for cone area so while it COULD be louder chances are on same amount of power the sundowns would win out since they have more cone area. if ur interested in this PM me and I'll give u my number so u can text me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...