SOLD AMAZING DEAL 300 SHIPPED for 4 15" SUBS!

The problem is the my truck is 20 minutes away 40 minutes round trip. and the only reason i will travel to it is;

a) if the pics look good you will buy it 100% sure.

b) for me to ship them.

I already posted specs.

Power Handling (Rms / Peak): 400/ 800 watts Frequency: 20Hz - 500Hz Sensitivity (1W / 1M): 91.6 dB Other Features: 60 Oz x 2 Double Stacked Magnets 2" CCAW Voice Coil. Dual 2ohm Final load of either 1ohm or 4ohm.

Box size

Optimum sealed

2cu FT per sub

Small Sealed

1.5cu FT per sub

LARGE sealed

2.5cu FT per sub

optimum ported

2.5cu FT per sub

36hz

SMALL ported

2cu FT per sub

37h

SPL/STREET bass

3.5cu FT per sub

41.5hz

Well im interested and willing to buy, however I want to take care of a few discrepency's before sending money. In the users profile it lists an AIM account of

Ecko072unltd, I requested that the user logon to AIM with that account because the AIM address he wants me to send the Paypal transaction is something different AIM account which is loudrango112@aim.com.

Im just being safe.... Its very easy for someone to goto a website thats in a computers cache where someone has already logged in at and look at a profile, see what someone has has and pretend they are selling the gear and get people to send em money to a fake email.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.