Am i dumb or what ??

Yep, but on the better end of mass market. I hope!
John Kuthe...
The alpine processor is one of the better ones, still competitive with the rest of the market in terms of DSPs. First place guy at the local SQ comp used one. He used scanspeak relavator drivers though. In another event where he juged, he has his other car where he used F#1 Status tweeters which were pretty crazy as well. Havent heard a better SQ setup yet coming close to his scanspeak setup.

The rest of the gear is okay, not a bad buy, not an amazing buy but you can definitely get decent sound out of the type R line with proper install and tuning. PLUS its pretty good if you dont have any mounting depth due to the neodymium motors so it should technically fit any vehicle.

The alpine processor is one of the better ones, still competitive with the rest of the market in terms of DSPs. First place guy at the local SQ comp used one. He used scanspeak relavator drivers though. In another event where he juged, he has his other car where he used F#1 Status tweeters which were pretty crazy as well. Havent heard a better SQ setup yet coming close to his scanspeak setup.
The rest of the gear is okay, not a bad buy, not an amazing buy but you can definitely get decent sound out of the type R line with proper install and tuning. PLUS its pretty good if you dont have any mounting depth due to the neodymium motors so it should technically fit any vehicle.
Good to hear! Yeah, with my Alpine CDE-153BT head unit in and playing through the Alpine speakers I installed and the head unit NOT being even programmed initially, it sounds pretty crappy up lopud, but I have great hopes for my final system when properly tuned. After all, with electronic music a great deal of quality sound reproduction is tuning the reproduction electronics properly. Your words give me great hope! Thank you.

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JessyBoy86

Senior VIP Member
JessyBoy86
Montreal,Qc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from