Am I doomed for a front stage?

Yeah You should try grounding your headunit if it's a pioneer. the same thing happened to me the other day. Tie speaker wire around your rca's tightly then connect it to a screw on the deck.
my RCAs already have that little wire that runs down the center, if i could use that.

did it help yours?

well i tried:

wrapping a ground wire around the RCAs

grounding the actual RCAs

Running new power and grounds to the deck

i think my fear is comin true... its the cd player //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif , its barely gonna turn 2 years old. Why do they always take the young ones.

if you regrounded it, and its still doing it...its the deck, man...

we tried everything else. The only time you got it to stop for a second or 2 was when you were messing with the deck/rca's..

it does sound awesome, minus the horrid hiss and whine.

Same problem I had.......nothing worked.

Call Pioneer, depending on when the deck was made, they may do a one time courtesy fix on it for you.

Yup, the 8600/860 as well as the 9600/960 had this problem ALL THE TIME...

Piece of **** pio's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

nG

i was having noise too. I changed the amps and boom, it was gone. I changed nothing else... not the head unit, not the wires, nothing.. just dropped a different amp with all the same wires and the problem went away instantly. Try any other amp and see if its the amp.

i was having noise too. I changed the amps and boom, it was gone. I changed nothing else... not the head unit, not the wires, nothing.. just dropped a different amp with all the same wires and the problem went away instantly. Try any other amp and see if its the amp.
amp he is using was pulled from the plastic for the first time when we hooked it all up...still dosent say it isnt a possibility tho..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.