Am I asking too much?

Try splitting them up? $225 for the sub $125 for this amp $100 for that amp
$400 total package so they think they're getting a deal.
Maybe people already have some equipment or just want to upgrade a sub or just an amp. 🤷‍♂️
Price seems fair to me.
The amps should be easy to sell on Ebay. Saw a used one listed for $189

Try splitting them up? $225 for the sub $125 for this amp $100 for that amp
$400 total package so they think they're getting a deal.
Maybe people already have some equipment or just want to upgrade a sub or just an amp. 🤷‍♂️
Price seems fair to me.
The amps should be easy to sell on Ebay. Saw a used one listed for $189
I’m trying to sale some items as well but only on offer up. Trying to avoid the high shipping cost.

Locally Minot, ND I have been trying to sell some of my car audio

Rockford Fosgate R2-300x4
Rockford Fosgate R2-500x1
Kicker 45VL7R10

Asking $400. To me that's a really fair price.
I’m thinking maybe your gear is the problem.
maybe if you were selling Boss, Pyle, some Kicker comps for $600, they would have been sold,lol. Not sure why but the crap in my area is what sells.
Maybe because the amp that has one 20 amp fuse says 2000 watts🤔

Living next door in MN, i would separate and use things like craigslist, offerup, facebook marketplace.

I have sold lots with post from Facebook Market place but I do not use the fb payment terms (you have to wait until the buyer recieves items and confirms that).

Paypal goods and services and adjust for the 3% fee. Add actual shipping (be clear about it in the ad) and it should sell fast if the price is right.

I don't think your price is unreasonable, but I don't think you're going to sell it in ND for that price. When stuff doesn't cost much to buy new, it's not worth the gamble to save $100 by buying used. I think your best bet is ebay. I agree with popwar about selling individually, but I see your ad already has everything listed separately. Have you had any offers?

Very clean install by the way.

I don't think your price is unreasonable, but I don't think you're going to sell it in ND for that price. When stuff doesn't cost much to buy new, it's not worth the gamble to save $100 by buying used. I think your best bet is ebay. I agree with popwar about selling individually, but I see your ad already has everything listed separately. Have you had any offers?

Very clean install by the way.

I have had a bunch of extreme low balls. But that’s about it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...