Alternatives to the DEH-80PRS?

Participant count
  • Participant list

michaelalan

I have an older DeEH-80 model that needs to be replaced. The new one is out of stock EVERYWHERE! Any alternatives to this great HU?

I'm looking for 3 way active xcross.
Time Align
BBE if they still use that.
And it doesn't have to play CDs
Nor does it have to be single din.
Budget $400

Hoping you guys can help a brother out.

T-dog

Last edited:
The new one is out of stock EVERYWHERE!
Lots of audio stuff is out of stock everywhere from this COVID mess shutting down or slowing everything from Chinese factories to transportation, to warehousing, and distribution. I've heard this from several shop owners lately. It is NOT a good time to buy if you want selection. I'd say if you could just get whatever you can find to hold you over or postpone updating your old unit until winter you'd do better.

Might want to mention your budget.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.