Alpine?

I had a 9815 in my old car, it was awesome. MP3 loading time was almost instant compared to my old Pioneer unit, which would take 5-10 seconds for each song:furious:

alpines to complicated to toggle through, pioneers...to easy....hope this helps ...by the way im talking bout the pioneer p80mp

gotta go with the alpine the 9835 is easy to navigate once you play with it for more than 2 minutes but it can be extremely complicated to set up for a novice. i would look into something like a Alpine cdm-7871, hooked on tronics is selling them brand new on ebay for like a bill. i just bought one from them. awesome deck.

the new generation of entry level alpines are very newbie friendly

ive owned a 9843 and now a 9847. ive installed & tuned two of my friends 9845s. great for the money! they sound great, are easy to use, and give you more than you pay for

As far as i am concerned, alpine is the only way to go. my 9853 blows away my 8445 as far as SQ, build quality, and overall feel goes. jsut as a side note, both h/u's were being used with a zapco SP4 EQ.

Love my 9825, used it for a year or more now, and haven't had a problem. Had more problems with a pioneer in the last 2 months that cost 3 times as much. Go for it man

As far as i am concerned, alpine is the only way to go. my 9853 blows away my 8445 as far as SQ, build quality, and overall feel goes. jsut as a side note, both h/u's were being used with a zapco SP4 EQ.

i don't totally agree here... i have a 9855 currently, switching from an eclipse 8061. the eclipe sq was definitely a bit better, but the unit itself was relatively bare bones. the alpine gives a lot more control with 3way setup, time alignment, and a better onboard eq. i still think the eclipse sounded better, and was built better, but i have no complaints at all about the 9855 either, even though it's just a temporary solution it sounds great, has tons of flexibility, and is very easy to use. just waiting to get a little extra cash to grab me a clarion drz9255... then i'll be happy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I bet you would be in the minority with that opinion, but everybody's ears are different.

I would definitely take Eclipse over Alpine(well, I would take Eclipse over every mass marketed brand out there).

The only deck I have owned that sounded better than any Eclipse I have owned is my RF 8250. This thing is just incredible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.