need help for CHRISTMAS gift for my sis.

phoneman
10+ year member

i like pie
ok
since I am to lazy to search for or shop around I am asking you guys to do it for me:D My sister wants a head unit for her 2000 camero. I want to spend around $200 for it. I am also going to get some decent speakers for the front since those are blown also, and maybe some for the rear to.

In advance thanks for any suggestions, links, or any unrelated posts.

Merry Christmas:D

PS: dont give me any **** for not posting this in the HU forum:)

since I am to lazy to search for or shop around I am asking you guys to do it for me:D My sister wants a head unit for her 2000 camero. I want to spend around $200 for it. I am also going to get some decent speakers for the front since those are blown also, and maybe some for the rear to.
In advance thanks for any suggestions, links, or any unrelated posts.

Merry Christmas:D

PS: dont give me any **** for not posting this in the HU forum:)
WTF is a camEro? and is the 200 for all of that or just the HU?

if not, i say this HU...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PIONEER-DEH-P6700MP-CAR-IN-DASH-MP3-CD-PLAYER_W0QQitemZ5834529759QQcategoryZ39752QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A camEro is alot better or something. They put the E in it since it was extremely better then the cam@ro.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

I am wanting to spend about $200 for the HU. The rest of the stuff I can search for since I dont want to wear anyone out or anything.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

A camEro is alot better or something. They put the E in it since it was extremely better then the cam@ro.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

I am wanting to spend about $200 for the HU. The rest of the stuff I can search for since I dont want to wear anyone out or anything.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
i guess hers didnt come with the bose system in it? How did she blow her front speaks?

i guess hers didnt come with the bose system in it? How did she blow her front speaks?
Eh I dont know, I really havent even looked at her car much. I assume most everything in her car is base model stuff but would need to check to make sure. As far as the front speaks go I have no idea how she blown them but she is only 20 and a female so I can see how it was possible. I have heared them and they sound like ass, of course they could have been that way when she got the car but IDK since I had nothing to do with that. I'm just trying to give her a nice christmas since she a spoiled little bitty:uhoh:

xmas gifts are about "the thought" so put a little bit in to it... I've got enough presents to think about on my own //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif lol

You buying the stuff online? At a dealer, even if you're a talker, $200 still isnt gonna get ya too far for a deck and 2 sets of speakers.

sup bro. long time no see. dont really have anything to contribute to here other than to say hi. and find out when we are gonna go shootin.
any post is a good post:D I have been up to my usual stuff other than causeing problems on CA.com. I feel bad for still never going up to your neck of the woods to go shooting and hang out:( But someday I will make the time. I havent been to the tulsa area in many many years. I still say we get a little campout going for the few of us OK members or whoever else.

You need to check out AR15.com and go to the Hometown Oklahoma forum. Lots of great guys on that sight.

xmas gifts are about "the thought" so put a little bit in to it... I've got enough presents to think about on my own //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif lolYou buying the stuff online? At a dealer, even if you're a talker, $200 still isnt gonna get ya too far for a deck and 2 sets of speakers.
$200 give or take is only for the deck and it will be from an online store other then Ebay.

I hate thinking:crap:

$200 give or take is only for the deck and it will be from an online store other then Ebay.
I hate thinking:crap:
muwahaha...What brand allows online sales, that would make it worth buying off a site that charges more than most on ebay? thought about buying a decent set of comps and a smaller amp instead of sets of speakers? Maybe too much work though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

just might have to do that....campout sounds good
I go to some big gun campouts in Texas, and there are a couple in the works for SE Ok in spring. There are always thing going on up north OK to but I havent gone to any.

muwahaha...What brand allows online sales, that would make it worth buying off a site that charges more than most on ebay? thought about buying a decent set of comps and a smaller amp instead of sets of speakers? Maybe too much work though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.
I just hate Ebay for personal reasons, more of a boycott.

As far as the comps and small amp goes I know that would be the better route but the only problem is big brother has to install it. I have better things to do in my time:uhoh: I am still in the **** house for not building her last box and installing her amp and sub in this car from her last car. I have built several boxes for her and installed so much **** not to mention giving her lots of audio stuff since she was 16 I am just tired of it. But yes Comps and amp has crossed my mind. But at the moment the only dead set thing I am on is a $200 HU:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.