Alpine X100 installed in Dodge Magnum

repres01
10+ year member

BLACK MAG 09
Just installed a amp in my Magnum now I've installed a new head unit. I has built in Ipod controls so control your Ipod through the radio,(No more leaning over to pickup the Ipod that fell between the seats!) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif Installation was a bit difficult because the Magnum requires a C2R-CHY4 adapter and the standard harness. Total installation time was a couple hours with a bit of trial and error.

The unit definitely gave my speaker system a boost since the old unit was a factory model.

Specs:

RMS Power Output 18 watts

Peak Output 50 watts

RMS Power Bandwidth 20-20kHz

Preamp Outputs 6-channel

Sub Preamp Outputs Yes

Preamp Voltage 2 volts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.