alpine wont start up at all

Participant count
  • Participant list

elite3847
10+ year member

last night it worked fine. i have an alpine 9851. then i woke up and it wont even turn on. idk what happend. we checked all the fuses and they are good and the one in the HU is good. everything is hooked up good. the antenna is hooked up good. and im using this alpine one step connector wires. just plug it into the ford wires and the to the alpine and your good to go. last night i ploayed it w/ the car off for a good 15-20 mins but i didnt think that would do anything.

i didnt hear any popping when i turned it off. but this morning it wont turn on.

i bought it off off an ebay store called M&O electronics. he also sells a lot of other stuff.

could i ship it to alpine since it came w/ a one year warranty? my niebhor is sayin no, because i bought it off of ebay. but that shouldnt matter right. it has a serial number and everything.

could some one help me?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.