Alpine vs JL Audio Again

I've had type R's on the alpine amp and it was a great budget system. I had a single 15 type R on a mrp-1000 and it was really nice for the money i paid for it. But like other's said in previous post, i had it in a box built to specs so thats why it was sounding as good as it did. But from previous experience i'd say Alpine

arrrrrrrrrrrg well you can't expect to find a bunch of intelligent lifeforms in a thread based on Alpine and JL. They are ok audio brands. I don't have a problem with any of their equipment, they are mainstream but alpine is actually worth it's weight in money. JL is a nice SQ sub company but I just wouldn't fork up the dough when you can get a similar sq sub for cheaper. I'm on a Dayton HO kick right now though.

Alpine Is GARBAGE i had 3 12'' type Rs and Blew them up with a jl 500/1 Jl is the only way to go if you want great sound quality and inefficiency there is nothing Better then JL Sorry to hate on alpine but it really is crap...... NO offence to you alpine lover's
You did something terribly wrong if you blew 3 Type Rs off that amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.