Alpine type R vs. DA d6

as im sure that u have heard... not alot can beat a type R in its price range... while in in my opinion the d6 would be a better sub, ure not gonna gain THAT much over a type R for the extra money... and im sure many on the forum can agree...

as im sure that u have heard... not alot can beat a type R in its price range... while in in my opinion the d6 would be a better sub, ure not gonna gain THAT much over a type R for the extra money... and im sure many on the forum can agree...
the reason is i could get both the type r and d6 for a 100 bucks.

It is going to depend on what you're wanting out of the sub.

They are really not the same class of driver.

The R will likely get louder than the D6 can but for pure musicality the Diamond will kick the Type R's tail seven days a week and twice on Sunday.

It is going to depend on what you're wanting out of the sub.
They are really not the same class of driver.

The R will likely get louder than the D6 can but for pure musicality the Diamond will kick the Type R's tail seven days a week and twice on Sunday.
I thought it was 4times on sunday

I thought it was 4times on sunday

i was also under the impression of twice on sunday. once because diamond is better, and once more because God hates the type R ***** train //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif

Where? When? D6's for 100? New? Info please.
im gonna get them from my friend hes upgrading to the d9. he only had them like for 5 months and they look brand new. and its 100 for each so thats 200 for the both of them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.