alpine type r svc 12"

cmon, i just bought a barely used one for 80$, i want to know some opinions on it! btw, its going in a just over 1 (like 1.2) cubic foot box, will this be ok?

aight cool, i get my box friday, and im gonna run a dei 250d to it. actually i should have most of my system really soon!

That is not right.

Type R's come in SVC if they are the SWR-1240 models.

The newer models (SWR-1241D) only come in DVC but the older ones come in SVC.

$80 is a pretty good price if it is not used to much seen as how I bought two SWR-1240's for $300 Canadian.

Originally posted by TimBugMH10 That is not right.

Type R's come in SVC if they are the SWR-1240 models.

The newer models (SWR-1241D) only come in DVC but the older ones come in SVC.

$80 is a pretty good price if it is not used to much seen as how I bought two SWR-1240's for $300 Canadian.
if its the SVC you got ripped off bro

Who got ripped off? Me? I don't think so. Brand new Type R's cost at least $300 a piece up here and I got two for that price.

I know that the SWR-1240 model has not been made in a while that is why I said it was the older version. That does not mean that he didn't buy a SWR-1240 seen as how it is used.

Originally posted by xjmadness Brand new in US$

Well $80 still isn't too bad depending on how used it is. I was going by how much it costs me up here which would be a lot more than $115. Thats why to me it seemed like a pretty good deal. My deal was still awesome seen as how I got two subs for the price of one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.