Alpine type r 12 or pioneer TSW3002SPL 12

dynamcpunk
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I'm trying to decide to on some new subs for my scion xb. Right now I'm running a 10w6v2 and i'm not happy with the spl i get from it so I want to try some 12's, I'm looking at the two mentioned above I have never heard them before and was wondering what you guys on here think of them. Them I will be using is a JBL GTO1201.1

In all honesty, if you are used to the SQ of the W6, you'll probably be dissapointed with either sub. Get yourself a custom-made ported box tuned to around 30-35 hz, and your JL should please you more.

go with the spl 3002s they well give you all the bass you ever need I bass race with a pair in the 139.9 class does the low 140s on 1800 rms they wang pretty good

go with the spl 3002s they well give you all the bass you ever need I bass race with a pair in the 139.9 class does the low 140s on 1800 rms they wang pretty good
WHAT TYPE OF BOX DID YOU USED FOR THE SUBS ? AND ALSO WILL THEY SOUND GOOD IN A BOX OF 5.0 CU. WOULD BE LIKE 2.4 FOR EACH SUB VENTED. LET ME KNOW CUZ I WANT 2 OF THESE SUBS...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.