Alpine Subs?

Kinda all depends on what your wanting to spend and what kinda of sound you want out of your system? But to answer your question yes they are decent SQ subs for the money but better ones out there by far for just a lil more $.

Alpine makes good stuff..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I love my Type R's couldn't be happier, great SQ and overall get pretty loud. Just depending on the enclosure that is built for them.

Those type-E's are hard to beat for the price. I got 2 10", vented box, and a 400w alpine amp powering these things and they rip. Sound Quality is decent, but if your looking for just loudness and power these things are amazing, they shake the hell out of my jeep.

They're bottom end Alpine... they may sound ok........ I'd get the Type S's if you're looking for something cheap though...

Those type-E's are hard to beat for the price. I got 2 10", vented box, and a 400w alpine amp powering these things and they rip. Sound Quality is decent, but if your looking for just loudness and power these things are amazing, they shake the hell out of my jeep.

*Ported. Not vented.

What is your price range? What size/quanity sub do you want? What type of music do you listen too? What amp will be powering the sub? All these and we can help you find somthing quicker.

Those are bangin,,,, but expensive, what about kenwood? are they nice?
no IMO:crap:

KICKER,ALPINE,JL,DIAMOND AUDIO, ETC

not sony, kenwood or any bazzooka subs.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

JUST GET WHAT YOU WANT you should be the bottom line deciding factor when choosing a sub, amp or anything of that matter.

i'm just trying to help from my own tastes.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.