alpine over pioneer

alpine unit "f1" has more of a mulimedia type razzle to it than anything. toooo much eq , it does dts ( oh boy i wont put a tv in my ride and even if i did i i wouldnt need 5.1 or anything..... i wanna know in 9 outa 10 video systems in a car the screen is nowhere centered to make this truely fessable anyway..real world its a 5-10 inch screen for gods sake) surround sound is less perfect than stereo as far as realism goes. its ahead of its time as far as what it is capible to process. but we all know what that means.....means its easily made better for less down the road. alotta bells alota whistles ..too me all it is is what i have with the before things i complained about in the pre 9p pioneer (non odr) top of the line sets. we all know thats a comp grade mic it comes with:rolleyes: nothing will ever beat a proper stereo setting as far as realism goes what we are getting into now is dare i say over proccesing? highest end surround sound reciever/speaker combos tack a back seat to a high end amp high end stereo pair of speakers EVERY REAL audiophile i know has both and when they wanna listen to the best they go "old school"

Click Here

The site does not give much info. I SWEAR this deck has everything you would want though. I do wish I could get the race cars on my OEL screen like the other pioneers, just pure SQ. As for pics, I posted some earlier in this thread(by request only) and someone said I was "showing off":confused:

Originally posted by Fabulas check it now, I messed it up:crazy:
Yeah, I stumbled across the same link anyways, lol. It looks so nice.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I have two Pioneers in our family of cars. And yeah, the buttons feel light and flimsy when pushed. But I haven't had any of the pieces break of fall off yet. I think Pioneer is built pretty good and can last for quick some time.

In terms of appearance, the Pioneer has better displays at day and night!

How does an Alpine look at night? Someone post at pic of the 7894/7895.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.