Alpine MRP-M1000

BoomBoxStereo
10+ year member

@woofergram
Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine MRP-M1000 *WITH ENDCAPS*

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cosmetic: 6-7/10

Mechanically: 9/10 (only because it is not BNIB, therefore it is not a 10/10)

missing Ground screw, but the bolt i have in there serves the same purpose.

missing one speaker output screw, again i used a smaller bolt and it worked.

DETAILS:

- mono subwoofer car amplifier

- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1,000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)

- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)

- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)

- subsonic filter (15 Hz, 24 dB/octave)

- Class D amp with MOSFET power supply

- CEA-2006 compliant

- STAR Topology (minimizes internal noise and prevents ground interference)

- speaker- and preamp-level inputs

- gold-plated screw terminals

- fuse rating: 25A x 4

- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended

- 15"W x 2-7/16"H x 9-9/16"D

Price:

$145 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping is seperate from the price we decide on for this amp but i will work with you

Item Pictures:

VIDEO: Rockford Fosgate setup - YouTube

download-2-4.jpg

download-1-4.jpg

download-10-1.jpg

download-11-1.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the picture of the amp on the concrete .....those amps are much bigger than I thought. My concern is the car you have parked on top of it. That couldn't possibly be good for it.

Pm me with trade options?? I have a barely used x996, the Alpine 500w version of that amp and other stuff.....maybe something you need.

I saw the picture of the amp on the concrete .....those amps are much bigger than I thought. My concern is the car you have parked on top of it. That couldn't possibly be good for it.
Pm me with trade options?? I have a barely used x996, the Alpine 500w version of that amp and other stuff.....maybe something you need.
no, thank you though

It does look like it's parked on top of it, that's funny **** man:laugh:

bump

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

What is the shipping weight of this? I might consider getting it sent over to a PO mailbox and have it shipped here.

i don't know the exact shipping weight, but i believe it is $15~

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.